SSC (Staff Selection Commission) of India announces several posts in the central government for which it conducts and examination termed as Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam. .
Click here.. for More Information
Combined Graduate Level ( CGL )
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) of India announces several posts in the central government for which it conducts and examination termed as Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam.
Age Limit : Candidate must carry the age between 18-27 years.
• Educational qualification varies on the basis of the post applied for.
The income tax department is government agency formed in the year 1922 exactly 94 years ago. The income tax department is the biggest revenue mobilize for the Government of India(GOI).
Age Limits : examination is 18 years to 27 years
• Candidates aged between 20 and 27 years of age are eligible to apply.
• Bachelors degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit : SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years
* The question paper will be divided into 2 section- Mathematics & General Ability sections.
* There will be total 120 questions scoring total 300 marks for Mathematics section and 150 questions scoring total 600 marks for General Ability Section.
* Total marks for the NDA examination will be 900.
* The duration of examination for section I will be 150 minutes and for section II will be 150 minutes.
* There will be penalty for each wrong answers..
© 2017 sankalp. All rights reserved | Design by Design For U